Narrow-type Electric Strike with short face plate KS-131NO/NC
Narrow-type Electric Strike Description:
An electric strike is an access control device used for doors. It is with short face plate. Electric strikes are generally available in two modes: Fail-secure: with current to the strike will cause it to unlock. Fail-safe: with current to the strike will cause it to lock.
Narrow-type Electric Strike Specification:
- Lock Size: 160Lx25Wx31H(mm)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Strength: 500kg
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 200mA
- Feature: Fail Secure(KS-131NO)
- Surface Temperature: Within +20℃
- Suitable Temperature: -10～+55℃(14-131F)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Bolt Housing: Stainless steel,Draw the Polishing of silk
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Suitable For: Wooden Door,Metal Door, PVC Door
- Weight: 0.36kg
- Standard Packing: 60pcs/box
Narrow-type Electric Strike Features:
- Holding 500kg.
- Aluminum, Stainless Steel Bolt.
- Testing to 100000
- High-Temperature Painted,Durable and Beautiful Article.
- CE Certificate by European Union, MACertificate by China Public Security office.
Narrow-type Electric Strike Size:
Narrow-type Electric Strike Installation: